This legal warning and information (hereinafter, ‘Legal Warning’) regulates the use of the www.rdbsearch.com web service, owned by ROSÓN DE BEAS, S.L., in addition to the services offered by its two commercial brands, Rosón de Beas Global Search and M&Search Middle Management, with registered offices at Caléndula 218. 28109 Alcobendas. Madrid, with Tax Identification Code B-83161547; it is registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 17172, Book 0, Folio 57, Page M-294170, First Entry.
- Unless otherwise stated, the use of the www.rdbsearch.com website and the services offered in it by ROSÓN DE BEAS is free of charge, without prejudice to this circumstance changing as per Clause Nine of these General Conditions or the General Conditions of Use that specifically regulate the services offered by ROSÓN DE BEAS.
- The use of the ROSÓN DE BEAS website implies user’s complete acceptance, without exception, of these General Conditions.
- User undertakes not to use the website or the services offered by ROSÓN DE BEAS therein to carry out illegal or unethical activities or activities against public order and, in general, agrees to use the website in accordance with these General Conditions. User also undertakes to abstain from using the services to carry out promotional or commercial activities, from sending messages using a false identity or in any way hiding a message’s origin.
- ROSÓN DE BEAS acts exclusively as the party responsible for the website to the extent that it provides information on its own services and is not responsible for any contents users may send or publish that contravene these General Conditions, with user having sole responsibility for their truthfulness and legality.
- User undertakes to respect the restrictions of use of the www.rdbsearch.com website and the services offered by ROSÓN DE BEAS at all times.
- ROSÓN DE BEAS will not be responsible for any failure in communications, including erasing, incomplete or delayed transmission, nor will it be responsible for keeping the transmission network operational at all times. Likewise, it may not be held responsible should a third party, in breach of the established security measures, access messages or use them to send computer viruses. ROSÓN DE BEAS has adopted all the legally required security measures to protect the personal data provided by users. However, it is unable to guarantee the complete invulnerability of its security systems nor can it guarantee the security or inviolability of such data when transmitted via the internet. ROSÓN DE BEAS guarantees neither the legality, reliability and usefulness nor the accuracy and truthfulness of the contents users may transmit using the www.rdbsearch.com website or its services. ROSÓN DE BEAS does not control the use made of its www.rdbsearch.com website and does not guarantee that such use complies with these General Conditions. ROSÓN DE BEAS neither controls nor guarantees the absence of computer viruses in the services provided by third parties using its www.rdbsearch.com website that may disrupt users’ IT systems (software and hardware) or the electronic documents and files stored in such systems. The sole purpose of the links made available to users in the website is to assist them in their search for the available information on the Internet.
- ROSÓN DE BEAS reserves the right to interrupt a user’s use of the www.rdbsearch.com website service and immediately end the relationship with user should it detect that the use of the website or any of the services it offers contravenes the provisions of these General Conditions.
- ROSÓN DE BEAS reserves the right to stop providing any of the services offered by placing a warning on the service access screen FIFTEEN (15) days in advance. Likewise, it reserves the right to unilaterally amend the presentation and conditions of the www.rdbsearch.com website as well as the services offered and the conditions required for their use, at any time and without prior warning.
- ROSÓN DE BEAS is entitled at any time to amend these General Conditions and to introduce new conditions for the use of its website and/or the services offered therein, including a charge for the use thereof. These amendments shall only apply from the moment they enter into force.
- The parties, expressly waiving their own venues, agree to accept Spanish law as that which governs this contract and to submit any disputes arising in connection therewith to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.